Peel comes with after Peel home care kit
Cosmelan Peel is a leading depigmentation method that treats spots with maximum efficacy and safety. But Cosmelan is much more than a chemical peel. It is a unique combination of active ingredients that proves they work. It has a unique and dual action for a short- and long-term outcome. It is a peel, but it is also far more than that!
Standard peeling acts on the surface of your skin by chemically eliminating the top layers of your skin and helps to renew dry, tired, and dull skin. Chemical peels give you high concentrations of exfoliating acids to brighten the complexion, improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and spots and even the skin tone. Patients with dark spots love the peel because it can help fade the spots.
The Cosmelan method of peeling visibly removes and attenuates spots like a regular peel. Still, it provides a regulating action as it corrects the overproduction of pigments to prevent the spot’s reappearance. Most peels act on the surface of the problem, but Cosmelan treatment targets the origin of the problem.
Four phases make the Cosmelan system remarkable.
- Intense depigmentation. A Cosmelan 1 mask is applied for intensive depigmenting action. The mask acts for 8-12 hours. This mask gives you a proper removal of the melanin deposits on the skin and renewal of the skin.
- Phases 2,3 and 4 include depigmentation, regulation, and control. The patient must follow an application guideline for cosmeceuticals. This application is part of the depigmentation process and is the way to prevent the appearance of spots. The protocol includes three distinctive sections:
- Cosmelan2: facial cream for removing and reducing spots of melanic origin
- Melan recovery is a balm with calming and healing effects.
- Melan130 pigment control has very high solar protection.
Q & A
No. The treatment is soothing, and it works if you use it right.
Your skin will feel tight and be red directly after treatment and this will last for 3-4 days. You will experience mild to moderate peeling for up to a week.
The peel is made from azelaic acid, retinoic acid, kojic acid, phytic acid, ascorbic acid, and arbutin, and it takes about a week to two weeks to work.
There will be some skin peeling on treated areas. You will also notice a lightening of melanin on your face. Do note that results might vary from patient to patient.